Hi guys! My commissions are open once again!
I’ll draw just about everything (Humans, demons, androids, monsters, mecha, anthros, animals, ect)! I will also draw NSFW stuff!
1. Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
Definitely prefer digital. It feels more natural and my drawings look much better.
2. How long have you been drawing?
For as long as I can remember! The farthest I can think back to would be around..3rd grade?
5. What’s your favorite thing to draw?
OOh that’s a tough one. I’d have to say curvy ladies, because of the very loose hand movements involved in drawing them
6. What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
Anything mechanical or metal. Things like guns, metal, armor, stuff like that. I can’t fuckin do it i stg.
7. How often do you use references?
With almost every drawing I do. I can’t draw without them. References make your drawings just THAT much better and it benefits the finished product.
9. How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
Uuh. I’d say on average anywhere from 2-5 hours? I have a lot of freetime lmao
10. Are you confident about your art?
Ughghg this is a hard question. Sometimes I am, because I think my art looks really nice sometimes and i really love it. But a lot of times I don’t feel confident because I don’t get as much feedback on my art as I’d like? It makes me feel like I’m the only one that sees it, you feel me?
15. How long does an average piece take you to complete?
It depends on how i’m feeling. Some sketches take me like a half hour to two hours to complete? And oh my god full drawings take me DAYS
18. What are you currently trying to improve on?
As of right now I’m currently trying to work on putting more details into my drawings!! I’m mainly trying to make my art more realistic, so small details really help!!
23. Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
Original by far. LMAO I rarely draw fanart because I don’t like doing it.
24. Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
I feel both, usually. More jealous than inspired. Because I’m like “wow that person is so amazing I could never be that awesome at drawing.” But on the other hand, I’m like, “Wow that’s amazing! I could draw like that! I’m gonna try to draw something just as great!!”
Or maybe it just is jealousy…LMFAO
25. Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
I usually draw without music because for the longest time I didn’t have headphones and sat at the kitchen table with my mother, but I have some now so I always have music on and it gets me focused on drawing 100% better.
26. For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
I use Paint Tool Sai!!
27. For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
Omg. I don’t even like thinking about it. Let’s just say a LOT. I end up merging the majority of them but I still have quite a lot.
28. For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
I fucking LOVE watercolors.
29. For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc
I lightly sketch out all the anatomy and other basic stuff, and slowly add details while erasing the undersketches!!
30. What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
I really really want to pursue something in art as a career, so I’m trying my hardest to create the best art I can.
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
Aa thank you kindly!! I’m glad you enjoy it!! Sorry I don’t most as much as I could. > u <
aw thank you! tbh i didnt even think people atually liked them hahah;;;
Hi guys! I wanted to get some feedback on what kind of art you want to see from me. More fanart? From what series? More original works? More sketches, more full works, serious works, non-serious works, etc? Do you want me to take more requests?