Sketch for Togika on FurAffinity.
NSFW colored sketch commission from FailedMonster on dA. Im not very good at porn im sorry
i call this one “i’m a terrified child who starts work today and has no idea what she’s doing”
I was doodling and trying to think of a new demon oc… i want a younger one.
An anarchist type of demon I guess? Kind of used an apocalyptic theme
its actually kind of a revamp of a design I never used
Thank you so much! I see you like my posts a lot, I really appreciate it c:
5. What’s your favorite thing to draw?
My ocs, mostly. They make me really happy hahah
7. How often to you use references?
Literally everytime I draw. I almost always use them.
12. Is it okay for people to ask about your process?
I dont see why not! I really have nothing to hide, and I know people like to know how artists do their work. c:
13. Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
I LOOOOVE drawing things or other people. Seriously, their reactions to my drawings makes my day. If only I could get more people to commission me; I usually just draw gifts for my friends c:
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
11. With their favorite animal
Baconator is her favorite animal of course. (And yes, baconator did grow up.)
My friend ashers-rawr's character Sara, who is the child of my OC Nicolai and her OC Elizabeth. C;
6. With no clothes on
you didn’t specify anyone so have this sketch I did forever ago of Christian and his beautiful smooth ken doll self
ALSO HAVE A BONUS BECAUSE I ALSO DREW THIS ONE A WHILE AGO BUT WAS TOO NERVOUS TO POST IT so have a naked Charles and all his chubby goodness